Jacki Weaver Bio
Jacki Weaver was conceived on 25 May 1947 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. She is an Australian Theater Actress, Film Actress, Television Actress and Voice Artist who is known for her work in the Hollywood industry. Jacki Weaver’s age is 73 years.
Jacki Weaver Early Life
Being an alum from Hornsby Girl’s High School and Born as Jacqueline Ruth Weaver Jacki Weaver, she is notable for her job in and as Silver Lining Playbook which discharged in the year 2012. She adored Esther Williams as a youthful on-screen character and began cherishing acting on account of her as it were. Also, she made her American stage debut at some point in the year 2011 as being presented as a piece of Australian Theater Company, fundamentally the creation place of Uncle Vanya.
Moreover, Jacki was attacked by a family companion when she was developing between the age gathering of 7-11. Jacki bolsters the LGBT Community and is a vocal supporter for the equivalent. She nailed the Oscar designations with her film Silver Linings Playbook which discharged in the year 2012. Conceived in Australia as Jacqueline, she wedded multiple times to date.
Jacki Weaver Family, Relatives and Other Relations
She was destined to Arthur Weaver and Edith Simpson Weaver. She has a sibling named Rod Weaver. At first, Jacki Weaver got hitched to David Price (1966-1970) at that point in the wake of being separated from Max Hensser, Derryn Hinch, and her last conjugal affiliation is with Sean Taylor since 2003. Jacki Weaver has a child named Dylan Walters through her accomplice John Walters.
- 1978, Logie Awards — Best Individual Performance by an Actress: Winner
- 2010, Australian Film Institute Awards — Best Lead Actress: Winner
- 1976, Australian Film Institute Awards — Best Supporting Actress: Winner
- 1972, Australian Film Institute Awards — Best Performance: Winner
- 2013, AACTA Awards — Raymond Longford Award: Winner
- 2010, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2011, Critics’ Choice Movie Awards — Best Supporting Actress: Nominee
- 2011, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2012, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- David Price — Ex-Spouse
- Arthur Weaver — Father
- Subside Neufeld — Ex-critical Other
- Rodney Weaver — Brother
- Sean Taylor — Husband
- Dylan Walters — Son
- Richard Wherrett — Ex-critical Other
- Max Hensser — Ex-spouse
- John Walters — Ex-critical Other
- Derryn Hinch — Ex-spouse
- Edith Weaver — Mother
- Phil Davis — Ex-critical Other
|Birth Name:||Jacki Weaver|
|Date of Birth:||25 May 1947|
|Birth-place:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Jacki Weaver Height:||157 cm|
|Jacki Weaver Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Jacki Weaver Spouse:||Sean Taylor|
- Costarred in Sydney organize the creation of Cinderella at age 15.
- Won the first of her three Australian Film Board acting honors playing an unwed mother in her first film, the 1971 show Stork.
- Has showed up in excess of 100 plays in Australia.
- Discharged her collection of memoirs, Much Love, Jac, in 2005.
- Had not made a film in 13 years when she showed up in her Academy Award-assigned job in 2010’s Animal Kingdom.
- Previous Australian head administrator Gough Whitlam considered her a “national fortune.”